Semester in Chicago

This is my public journal while I'm in Chicago until May. I look forward to sharing the details of all of my new experiences while I'm in this fantastic city!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wednesday and Thursday, May 3 &4

Wednesday and Thursday was basically one day for me...because I was up for 26 hours straight. I went to a class, the took a nap on the couch and went to the next class. I went shopping at the Sports Authority then walked home and crashed on the couch, no, died on the couch.
I slept for 17, yes 17 hours straight!
What a sleep!

Art Hates Me. "I give and I give..." that's the reason I was up so long.
I had changed my mind SO many times as to what I should do for my project, and I finally decided, with Chris' help at 2:30 on Wednesday morning...he and I went to Jewel and picked up a cake mix and some sweet icing. I would decorate a cake in the design of a clock and put the different things that depended on time in the places of the numbers. It ended up to be kinda cute, but I'm glad it's done. No pictures of it. Sorry! It wasn't worth taking pictures...because it made me too mad!

So God woke me up this morning at 7:30. I felt refreshed and energized...more than I EVER had in the morning this semester!

Tonight the girls and I went to Buckingham fountain where there was supposed to be a light and music show in the fountain. We went all the way there and took amazing pictures, but no music show. The red light in the fountain was beautiful though.

Now, one more paper to support my art project and I'm finished.